The Government Architect's Strategy and Design Prequalification Scheme is focused on the delivery of strategic advice, design quality and innovation in the built environment.
The scheme offers a pool of prequalified service providers to assist NSW Government agencies and statutory corporations in engaging external expertise to assist in delivering 'good design' outcomes in the built environment. The scheme offers a streamlined approach for both suppliers and government buyers and is structured to meet requirements of the NSW Treasury Gateway Review process.
The scheme supports specialised services under the following categories:
- Project Initiation, Definition, Justification and Risk Assessment
- Project Governance and Management
- Business Case Development
- Financial and Economic Analysis
- Stakeholder Engagement and Management
- Strategic Planning
- Aboriginal Cultural and Spatial Intelligence
- Urban Design
- Landscape Architecture
- Emerging Practices
Submit an application at the Buy NSW website.
Refer to the scheme number: 0801
Procurement of consultants
GANSW has produced advisory notes to assist with supporting better procurement processes.